Our Services

  • free consultation
  • free registration
  • free admission
  • no service charge
  • pay fees directly to the University account
  • Accommodation assistance

A person who wants to study under the program must obtain a student visa before they can commence a course of study in Australia,UK, US, Switzerland, Italy, New Zealand, Canada, Germany,Singapore & Malaysia.. You can be granted a student visa only if you wish to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis.

We are representing many Colleges and universities in Australia, UK, US, Switzerland, Italy, New Zealand, Canada, Germany.Singapore & Malaysia. Here in our office we are not charging any money towards service and registration.